- How long does it take to get an order?
It depends on delivery location. More info about shipping? Click here (https://www.jellybeanfactory.com/help/#shipping)
- Are the prices on the website including or excluding VAT and shipping costs?
The prices quoted exclude shipping costs, but VAT is included. Shipping costs will be calculated depending on shipping location and weight. More info about shipping? Click here (https://www.jellybeanfactory.com/help/#shipping).
- I set up an account on The Jelly Bean Factory web shop, but I can’t remember my login details. What do I do?
Your email address is your login name. If you have forgotten password, please enter your email address in the "forgot password?" page. You will then receive a new password.
- I placed an order but I did not receive an acknowledgment, order confirmation or delivery notification by email.
Check your spam box of the email address you filled in when placing the order.
- I have placed an order, but I have not received my order. Why is that?
If it has been over a week since you have placed order please contact email@example.com and we will confirm status of your order.
- How is my order shipped?
Personalised gifts: These are shipped individually in The Jelly Bean Factory branded sleeve and they can be posted through the letter box.
Favourite products: are packed as a parcel in a carton box, with material inside that protects your product during transportation. These will be
- What is the current status of my order?
Once item has been dispatched you will received tracking number on your shipment confirmation email. Logon to https://track.anpost.ie/TrackList.aspx to track your order.
- Can I have my product shipped to a different address than my billing address?
Yes, that is possible. Please add the shipping address when you are placing the order.
- Do you deliver all across Europe and the World so I can surprise family and friends in other countries with a gift?
Yes, it is possible to ship to most places in the world apart from Russia, China and The United States. Please be aware that shipment cost can vary per country.
- I have an allergy. Can I eat Jelly Beans from The Jelly Bean Factory?
The Jelly Bean Factory Jelly Beans don’t contain any known allergens. They are:
- Made with 100% natural ingredients
- Gluten free
- Gelatine free
- GMO free
- Nut free
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Suitable for Coeliacs
- Where are you shipping from?
We ship all the Jelly Beans from our factory in Dublin, Ireland
- I am not happy with my order – can I cancel it and get a refund?
If you would like to cancel before shipping just send us an email with your order number and we will arrange to cancel order and refund you the money. If the order has been already dispatched please send back the unopened Jelly beans to the below address along with your order number and we will arrange your refund.
The Jelly Bean Factory®, IDA Business & Technology Park,
Snugborough Road, Blanchardstown, Dublin 15, Ireland.
You didn’t find your answer?
Contact us. We'd love to hear from you. If you have any questions we'd be delighted to answer them.
Call us on +353 1 6409333 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.